1万

主题

回帖

5万

积分

超级版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-27 15:41:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yes, she is a gorgeous Mistress with that pretty face and prettier feet for a foot lover (or foot slave) like me. She is the devil into her balck shining bright high heel boots and use the whip and collar to dominate your body and soul... but, other than that, she is also a beautiful and friendly young girl who could make a friend with. I know some Mistress is very serious and cold, and I am not judge anyone's personality but I mean those who only care about money and nothing else, no communication with the sub, no professional courtesy, nothing...  ShanShan is definitely not one of them, she care about your feeling, not a time watcher, and most importantly, she is willing to comunicate and will not mad on you when you joking with her, she is actually very nice and chatty when you chit chat with her, and always make me laugh because of her nice and interesting nature. So, no matter how many haters out there and whatever they say, I will and always will defense her and give my positive comments on her, session or not, she is and will always be my dear Mistress and friend. Don't even try argue that she is taking session fees, dude, I can only tell you, it is absolutely worth for money!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|女主点评论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 20:56 , Processed in 0.071005 second(s), 22 queries .