主题

回帖

5万

积分

超级版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-13 11:01:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A second-string material of last winter

As a new person of sadism and masochism (SM) world, I only want to show my sincere respenct and inner support to the queen of Xian Shangguan. I appreciate for the attention of the people with the same hobby and wish you to offer support to Xian queen.
I met Xian queen on Jan. 2015 in Changcun of Heilongjiang provience, this is the first time I saw her in reality, but I have seen many times on the net and in the dream.  When I entered the room of hotel, I was both excited and tense, because this is the first time I met the true S in my daily lift. She found that my tense quickly, then she said: don't be so retained, I was an easy-going queen.  She was a queen not only beautiful but also nice. In the next one and half hour, we played the game very happy. She is a very professional  queen. She made me unforgettable!
In the latest nine months, I was a little busy and she is far from USA, so I never met heer in my daily life, but I still usually talked with her on the net. I wish to see her in China in the future!
As above, she is a very nice person, I hope everyone can support her!
                                                                                                   Sky Xiaofeng
                                                                                                  12th. Nov. 2015

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|女主点评论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 17:22 , Processed in 0.073836 second(s), 22 queries .