znjl 发表于 2023-12-4 16:14:50

我现在口味越来越重了怎么办,谁有好的办法

Everybody good, I now more and more heavy taste, I am a virgin, no real and women love touched, but I like to drink the mature, middle-aged woman urinating, the best, who gave birth to the child a place like yi urine to feel just right, more can satisfy my desire. I often go to a nearby bank, the bank's office has a toilet, opening to the outside world, flush toilets are induction,Above stick on the black tape, cutting into the same shape, look not to come out, others just thought the sensor is not sensitive,I in their urine collection, here is mixed, what kind of woman, they come here to pee, do not know I am waiting for drinking, hiding in the side, she's almost finished,Pretending to be just down the toilet, can I see her face, her long what kind, is my type, I like plump, 30 to 40 years old, have a taste of woman,If it is more than 20 years old girl, of course, if enough slutty Or pretty enough, I won't let go, most of all, drink my favorite。A look at once to the woman is family women who gave birth to a child, face beautiful, ass is big and round, big butt to pee sound is ringing, finish wash your hands, see me after she is some jealousy,But she had finished urine can only walk, she was gone, I can't wait, on her first in the urine of implement, sip, the urine is very salty, there are many other say not clear, I stick with the hand, wipe on the face, neck, too, SAO smell is really strong!I put all the rest of the urine drink clean, not lick a drop left inside, so drink urine has lost count of how many times,I write of is all drink with relish, didn't taste very weak I'm too lazy to said, now is my taste。The bank staff have a head, the lobby manager or something, is the supervision of the back and forth, gouge gouge stare at all day, she was a middle-aged woman, 3078, 3089, less than forty, looks very tasty, chest, ass full, full, all start to a twist twist, she often to see me, for I strongly doubt and alert,But just don't know my work, asked me once, I would say that I am on the toilet, but she didn't understand why the toilet every time she can meet me, ha ha, I immediately went in the toilet because she lay inside and drink urine, you may see, her urine I drank most, have countless specific drink how much bubble, you think about it, all quick was she found,One time she called security, but I just couldn't help it want to drink, because her urine have special SAO flavor let me addictive, I also wonder why her urine is always very SAO, I will drink is bad, but I just like the taste of her, mastered a technique recently, I've now don't have to meet her just know is her, to listen to her heels is her footsteps I can judgment, to look at her back, she found that has been largely won't, I take a few days ago steamed bread dipped in her urine for breakfast to eat, the taste of salty and SAO immersed into the steamed bread and didn't bite me ejaculation, I also often rub her urine in the face,Her toilet paper in his mouth, think about her husband in her shot last night how many times, consider just excited not line, once again, I also put her gold in his mouth, and use a little swallow, spit, all I said is my most real addiction, including the choice of taste, what should I do, do you have any of my experience, I taste is too heavy, I'm very upset now, but come up momentum and very excited, regardless of, isn't there any way to treat it, I this how to do, who can you help me some advice, thank you.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 我现在口味越来越重了怎么办,谁有好的办法