nzxx 发表于 2023-11-13 11:01:04

[山西太原上官]Support to SGX Queen

A second-string material of last winter

As a new person of sadism and masochism (SM) world, I only want to show my sincere respenct and inner support to the queen of Xian Shangguan. I appreciate for the attention of the people with the same hobby and wish you to offer support to Xian queen.
I met Xian queen on Jan. 2015 in Changcun of Heilongjiang provience, this is the first time I saw her in reality, but I have seen many times on the net and in the dream.When I entered the room of hotel, I was both excited and tense, because this is the first time I met the true S in my daily lift. She found that my tense quickly, then she said: don't be so retained, I was an easy-going queen.She was a queen not only beautiful but also nice. In the next one and half hour, we played the game very happy. She is a very professionalqueen. She made me unforgettable!
In the latest nine months, I was a little busy and she is far from USA, so I never met heer in my daily life, but I still usually talked with her on the net. I wish to see her in China in the future!
As above, she is a very nice person, I hope everyone can support her!
                                                                                                   Sky Xiaofeng
                                                                                                12th. Nov. 2015

页: [1]
查看完整版本: [山西太原上官]Support to SGX Queen